Cosmetic dental treatments today appear more natural and are certainly more durable than ever before, thanks to all of the new advancements in dental technology. These popular cosmetic procedures can help you have the smile you’ve always wanted. Dentists like Dr. Albert Caves in Columbus, GA can now preserve more of the natural tooth structure when providing cosmetic treatment to patients.
Popular Cosmetic Treatment Options
The most popular cosmetic trends are:
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening is the most popular and commonly recommended cosmetic treatment. Discoloration or stains due to normal eating and drinking habits can stain the enamel on your teeth and leave you embarrassed to smile.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants replace missing teeth; this is a surgical procedure that replaces tooth roots with a titanium screw-like post and the tooth itself with a composite resin crown.
- Inlays/Onlays: Inlays and Onlays are fillings made of composite or porcelain materials that are used on teeth that are decayed or have structural damage.
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers are made of composite or porcelain laminates that are placed over damaged, chipped or crooked teeth using a bonded adhesive. Porcelain veneers are a good option if you have multiple cosmetic issues.
- Composite Bonding: Composite bonding is used to restore chipped, broken, decayed or discolored teeth. A composite material that acts like putty is applied to the chip or cavity in the enamel of a tooth and bonds to the tooth itself when it hardens.
- Full Mouth Reconstruction: Full Mouth Reconstruction is used to correct functional problems with your teeth, muscles, bone structure and bite such as overbite, underbite, etc.
Dr. Caves’ Cosmetic Services
Dr. Caves offers a full range of cosmetic treatment options to improve your smile and your overall health and appearance. Our services include:
- Teeth Whitening
- Tooth Bonding
- Invisible Braces
- Dental Implants
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
Schedule a Consultation
Whether you need to have a tooth replaced or fixed, or just want to improve the aesthetics of your smile, Dr. Albert Caves is here to help you. Contact our office online or at (706) 407-4851 today to schedule an appointment or consultation.